Why We Exist
We are created and chosen by God, forgiven by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and blessed with the promise of a redeemed life. We are commissioned by the Holy Spirit and charged to minister to all people.
What We Want to Be
Our house shall be a refuge, our people a comfort, and our calling the offering of physical, emotional and spiritual sanctuary to our congregation and our world in need; we are a light reflecting grace back into the world.
What We Do
Motivated to build up God’s Kingdom on earth, we are committed: to worship, to participate in the sacraments, to teach and serve in ministry; all because we are bound together by Christ’s love.
Core Values Statement :
Refuge (Connect with God & others)
• Community in fellowship
• Inclusivity for all people
• Hospitality of compassion and caring
Renewal (Grow toward spiritual maturity)
• Word and Sacrament to experience God’s grace
• Prayer to nurture our relationship with God
• Scriptural insight to God’s promise for all people
• Leadership committed to making disciples
Reach-Out (Serve the world in Jesus name)
• Advocate for universal rights to safety, health, education and work
• Commit to serve people in our community and in the world
• Act to share God’s message and resources in creative ways