St. Luke’s is a place of refuge, renewal, and sanctuary
St. Luke’s Commitment to endorse the Ten Year Plan to End Homelessness
We commit to do the following:
- PRAY for those who are experiencing homelessness and for the courage to work to end homelessness
- EDUCATE our members and our community about issues of homelessness and housing.
- HELP provide support services for those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- PARTNER with other congregations in providing emergency and/or transitional housing.
- DEVELOP or contribute to the expansion of low-income units.
- OFFER material and/or “companioning” assistance to low-income providers in area.
- ADVOCATE for the expansion of resurces for affordable and supportive housing.
- WORK for the creation of living wage jobs.
- HOST/HOUSE those who are homeless.
The 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness in King County may be viewed and/or downloaded at www.cehkc.org
|Tent City 4 has moved to St. Luke’s Lutheran Church in Bellevue and will be in residence for the next ninety days. During their stay, we will be communicating with members, friends and others in the faith community regarding their ongoing needs.|
Volunteer to Serve a Meal
Tent City 4 Wish List